Wednesday 20 March 2013

Pretty



The world is full of pretty things. I like to surround myself with as much prettiness as possible.

Teacups filled with jewellery and brooches from friends.



Trinkets, yellow bunnies and daisies brighten cloudy days.




New purchases (tealight holder from Next) I love the bicycle themes that seem to be about at the moment.




Bargains - There was no lid with this big cookie jar, so it came home with me for a pound. I think it will look nice holding daffodils.





Makes - A custom order, but now a firm favourite. These will be in my etsy store soon. Although please email me if you would like one before then. £8 plus p&p for an envelope cushion cover and pad. I will be keeping one of these for myself as the fabric is very pretty.




Cheery socks - I rarely do plain socks, I rarely do matching socks, but how could I split these two up?




Mothers day flowers, pretty vintage teacups and my crochet daisy brightening my dining table.




Oh how I love deers!!!!





Writing in a notebook - lovely lists of things that make me happy.




Dinners out in pretty tops.




Cushions cosy enough to snuggle up to.




Enough said:





Have a lovely pretty week!!


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment